Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

To start things off...

Hi! I am Audrey from the blog: A Lotta Girl, A Lotta Style. I have made a new blog just to track my thoughts and information about my passion: neurology and psychology. I hope you enjoy this blog, and I definitely hope it is informative.
On this blog, it will contain:
  • Two daily "word of the day". One for neurology, and one for psychology.
  • It will contain a question for one to answer on what and how they think about a certain topic.
  • It will have many little tid-bits about the history and/or random information about Neuro/Psycho.
  • I will have a poll ready every month on certain things, such as what I could do to change my blog to make it more satisfying to you.
  • It will also have new information (definitely with acknowledgements and credits) about Neuro/Psycho.
  • It will have my opinions and thoughts.

Whew! I have a lot to do, and such little time to do so. Enjoy!

Neurology Word of the Day: axon - A part of a nerve cell that carries electrical activity away from the cell to the synapse of another nerve cell.

Psychology Word of the Day: psychiatry - A specialized feild of medicine that has to do with diagnosing, treating, and studying mental illness in humans.

*Definitions are originally from Wiktionary.org or Wikipedia.org. They are reworded by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment